Friday, May 28, 2010

11) Our last day:(

Wednesday was my last day with Sonja and my friends from ENG102 class. We had such a wonderful and also upsetting lesson together because we ate tiramisu and cookies. Thanks to Elif and Sonja :) They were tasteful. :) The sadness part of the lesson was saying goodbyes to each other.:( We took photos to remember this day for forever and fulfilled our daisies:)
If I must be honest, at the first time, I did not come to classes regularly but then I recognized that I missed a lot by not attending to the classes. Although I was late to join regulary, I had a great time with Sonja and my friends. In my opinion, we have a magical circle around us. This circle leads us to keep in touch;)
I learned lots of thing from Sonja and the course. We discussed a lot about important topics and did lots of work together. I had lots of good memories about this semester.:) I learned how to use wiki and blog. I like to write in blog and thanks to Sonja that she leads us to blogging. I am glad to use blog and wiki. When I wrote something to my blog page, I always looked forward Sonja's and some of my friends' comments. :) That's why, I do not give up to blogging. Besides, I will waiting for Sonja's and the other friends' comments.:)
Lastly, I wanted to thank to Sonja that she helps us a lot.
I am proud of being a member of class B2.
Thanks a lot Sonja,
Lots of huges and kisses.:))

1 comments:

Sonja Tack said...

You're so welcome, so happy you enjoyed it!
I'm also proud to be a member of B2 :)))

take care....

Post a Comment